Thursday, April 23, 2009

You want to hear my every thought and opinion right?!

Do I have enough interesting stories to blog about? Do I want to be a blogger? Do I like the word BLOG? The answers to all of these questions is no. Do I have mass quantities of time while at work that need to be filled with something because you can only spend so much time on Facebook every day? Yes. So here I am... with wild stories of action, intrigue, and madcap adventures. Or, maybe just stuff that happens in my life that make me laugh a little and hopefully entertain the 1-2 readers I'll have on here (cross your fingers, I'm aiming high).

1 comment:

  1. Yippeeeee! I'm following you! I don't know what that means exactly, but I am! YES! :) Tomorrow at work you can make your blog pretty! Go here for some free backgrounds, but scroll down past all the ads on the top, and the categories are on the left side.

    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds/

    Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete